About Us

  • gb_logo

  • Who We Are


    At Graybeal Air Systems, our goal is to give you a high-quality product and service at a price you can afford. We have been part of this community since 1947. This is our home. The people here are our family. And we want to treat them like that.

Our History

Graybeal Air Systems was founded in 1947 by the Graybeal family of Shelbyville, KY and has been serving Shelby County, Louisville and surrounding counties. In 1977, Bernie Graybeal took over full ownership of the company from his father. In 2003, Bernie passed away from a long illness and Michael Diggs purchased 49% of the company while his widow Jane Graybeal holds the other 51%. Michael is in the office daily and runs the day-to-day business tasks.

The focus at Graybeal Air Systems is to sell only high quality, energy saving equipment that will last for years and provide prompt service by high quality service technicians.

We commit ourselves to bring you comfort without any hassle. Please look around our website and check out our Better Business Bureau profile to see why we should be your only call for your heating and air conditioning needs.